My Mediasite has now been integrated with K-State Online powered by Canvas. Continue reading “K-State Online: My Mediasite is now available in Canvas”
Tag: lecture recording
Mediasite is a lecture capture-and-distribution solution currently being used at Kansas State University. It allows instructors to:
- Make live presentations and lectures with interactive polling
- Create on-demand digital recordings
- Focus less on the video technology and more on the video message Continue reading “Mediasite demonstration today, Feb. 20”
Due to the winter storm and campus closure, the Mediasite demonstration has been rescheduled for 3:30-5 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 20, in the Big 12 Room at the K-State Student Union. Continue reading “Mediasite demo rescheduled for Thursday, Feb. 20”
Update: This event will be rescheduled due to the university’s closure Feb. 5 during the winter storm.
Are you looking for a new way to interact with your students? Would you like to:
- Improve learning outcomes
- Provide added value for in-person class attendance
- Increase retention of course materials Continue reading “Mediasite demo Feb. 5: Use video to increase student interaction”
Mediasite is a capture-and-distribution software that allows instructors to make live and on-demand digital recordings of their lectures and presentations.
Come see for yourself what Mediasite can do. Mediasite representative Chuck Coopman will give a demonstration 1-3 p.m. today, Dec. 18, in the Big 12 Room at the K-State Student Union. An information session will follow the demonstration. Continue reading “Video lecture-capture demonstration today (Wed, Dec. 18)”