My Mediasite has now been integrated with K-State Online powered by Canvas. Continue reading “K-State Online: My Mediasite is now available in Canvas”
Tag: lecture streaming
Mediasite is a lecture capture-and-distribution solution currently being used at Kansas State University. It allows instructors to:
- Make live presentations and lectures with interactive polling
- Create on-demand digital recordings
- Focus less on the video technology and more on the video message Continue reading “Mediasite demonstration today, Feb. 20”
Due to the winter storm and campus closure, the Mediasite demonstration has been rescheduled for 3:30-5 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 20, in the Big 12 Room at the K-State Student Union. Continue reading “Mediasite demo rescheduled for Thursday, Feb. 20”
Update: This event will be rescheduled due to the university’s closure Feb. 5 during the winter storm.
Are you looking for a new way to interact with your students? Would you like to:
- Improve learning outcomes
- Provide added value for in-person class attendance
- Increase retention of course materials Continue reading “Mediasite demo Feb. 5: Use video to increase student interaction”
On Tuesday, Nov. 10, a vendor will be on the K-State-Manhattan campus to demo Mediasite, a webcasting platform by Sonic Foundry that provides “automated classroom capture and streaming”.
- Overview session — 10:30-11:30 a.m., 114 Hale Library
- Technical session — 1-3 p.m., Union 207
- Overview session — 3-4 p.m., Union 207
According to Mike Wilson, a Sonic Foundry representative, more than 500 educational institutions use Mediasite to quickly build their e-learning programs, increase enrollment without new classrooms, generate new revenue, and bolster recruitment and outreach.
“Mediasite is the leading lecture capture and knowledge management platform to measurably improve student learning,” Wilson said. Continue reading “Nov. 10 demos of Mediasite, a classroom capture-and-streaming tool”