An introductory training for Microsoft Excel is scheduled 1:30-3:30 p.m. Friday, July 26, in 306 Calvin.
About Microsoft Excel
Microsoft Excel is the foremost spreadsheet program in use today.
It is commonly used to…
- Conduct calculations
- Clean data
- Graph or plot data (to identify data patterns)
- Create data visualizations (both static and interactive)
- Apply visual styles to data tables and data visualizations
- Create interactive data visualizations (interactive pivot tables, interactive dashboards with sliders, and others)
- Create simple macros for continuing data handling (with Visual Basic programming language)
- Process data for analytics in other software programs
- Enable the share-ability of information
- Access online survey data (in analyze-able format), and more…