IT News Authors
EventsFriday, Feb. 28 — Qualitative Research Professional Development (Part 1), 3:30-5 p.m. Bluemont 21. Registration required.
Friday, March 7 — Qualitative Research Professional Development (Part 2), 3:30-5 p.m. Bluemont 21. Registration required.
Friday, March 14 — Qualitative Research Professional Development (Part 3), 3:30-5 p.m. Bluemont 21. Registration required.
April 8, 2014 — Microsoft ends support for Windows XP and Office 2003
- Grad students: Don’t miss ETDR overview March 12
- iPad user meeting March 13: Using the Numbers App
- NVivo 10: “Working with Documents and Managing NVivo Projects” March 14
- Dell product demonstration March 4
- iSIS Class Scheduler training sessions March 4-6
- Zoom videoconferencing: Limit raised to 100 per meeting; new numbers for phone connects
- NVivo site license renewed; new license key for users
Find articles by month
Find articles by category
Subscribe to RSS feed for IT News
Join IT News on Yammer
Tagsaccessibility calendar collaboration computing labs conference deadlines education eID eID password email ETDR events Events and deadlines grade submission higher education howto idt roundtable infocommons iPad iSIS IT resources K-State Online K-State TV Macs MDC mobile devices newtech Office 365 password passwords Security social media software teaching techbytes tech classrooms technology tips tools training twitter upgrades video videos online zimbra
Tag Archives: reorganization
The consolidation of central information technology units at K-State in July 2009 under the leadership of a chief information officer, a new position, are just some of the ways K-State plans to build its information technology services to meet the … Continue reading