In July, sparks are flying to prepare for an earlier start to the school year. Some of the many projects either completed or in the works follow.
Networking and Telecommunications Services (NTS) continues to improve the IT infrastructure. Projects include:
- Collaborating with design teams for Hale Library, Snyder Family Stadium, the Multicultural Center and McCain Auditorium
- Continuing renovation and wiring projects in Mosier, Derby, Weber, Leasure and Call Hall
- Preparing for AV upgrades for Olathe and centrally supported classrooms
- Planning for the WSU Nursing program in Justin
- Working with Riley County Emergency Management to upgrade the campus 911 system