- Tech Tips Live! Feb. 10: 3D printing – the possibilities!
- Free workshops: Film making, audio recording, graphic design, photo editing, and more
- Grad students: Use ETDR writing template to save time, avoid problems
- Tech Tips Live! at 3 p.m. Wednesday
- Did you miss the Jan. 27 Tech Tips Live! about Zoom?
- K-State Online: Walk-in help sessions Feb. 3
- “Introduction to NVivo 10/11” slated for Feb. 19
Subscribe by Email
Find articles by month
Find articles by category
IT news authors
Subscribe to RSS feed for IT News
Join IT News on Yammer
Tagsaccessibility calendar Canvas computing labs conference deadlines education eID eID password email ETDR events Events and deadlines grade submission higher education howto idt roundtable iPad IT resources K-State Online K-State TV KSIS learning management system Macs MDC mobile devices newtech Office 365 password passwords Security social media software teaching techbytes tech classrooms technology tips tools training twitter upgrades video videos online zimbra
Tag Archives: voice recognition
As I mentioned last month, one of the most basic needs for accessibility is readable text. For many students with disabilities, accessible text allows the computer to read documents out loud. This is extremely helpful for students with learning disabilities, … Continue reading