I liked the K-State-themed PowerPoint templates mentioned in last week’s article. When I download them, where should they be stored?
You can add them to PowerPoint’s Project Gallery so they’re easy to find and available whenever needed.
- Open the K-State PowerPoint template in PowerPoint.
- On the File menu, click Save As.
- In the Save As box, type a name for your design template.
- On the Format list, click Design Template (or Presentation Template if you use PowerPoint 98)
- Save the template in the My Templates folder under the Microsoft Office folder and then click Save.
To open the template:
- On the File menu, click Project Gallery.
- In the Category list, click My Templates.
- Double-click the desired template.
Articles in May 5 Issue
- Zimbra Weekly: E-mail access limited during migration
- Reminder: Mainframe and KATS access suspended May 22
- New “Shutoffs” mailing list for campus service notifications
- IT Security Roundtable May 8: Traveling safely
- CHECK conference May 20-21; registration open
- Q/A: How to tell if e-mail is legitimate or scam?
- Q/A: How to add new PowerPoints to my Project Gallery?
- Creating a labeling activity in SoftChalk LessonBuilder 3
- From the 50 minute lecture to a 60-second microlecture: Food for thought
- Beyond Google: Other options for searching the Web
- K-State search enhancements: Tabs, format, faster results
- First of 50 new basic technology classrooms
Comments are closed.