Scams

Phishing Scam – 08/03/2020 – Re:ok

Reply-to scam looking for user information via money enticement.

From: Ms. Reem <*****@gcp.pt>
Sent: Monday, August 3, 2020 12:53 AM
Subject: Re:ok
 Hello,   
My name is Ms. Reem Ebrahim Al-Hashimi, I am the “Minister of state and Petroleum” also “Minister of State for International Cooperation” in UAE.  I write to solicit for your partnership in claiming of {us$90=Million} from a Financial Home in Cambodia.
The Fund {us$90=Million} is my share from the (Over-invoiced) Oil/Gas deal with Cambodia/Vietnam Government within  2013/2014, however, I don’t want my government to know about the fund. If this proposal interests you, let me know by sending me an email and I will send to you detailed Information on how this business would be successfully transacted. Be informed that nobody knows about the secret of this fund except me and I know how to carry out the entire transaction. So I am compelled to ask that you will stand on my behalf and receive this fund into any account that is solely controlled by you.
I will compensate you with 30% of the total amount involved as gratification for being my partner in the transfer. Reply to my private email as stated: *********@yandex.com
Regards,
Ms. Reem Ebrahim Al-Hashimi.