The KGCSA Legacy Scholarship offers educational aid to the children and grandchildren of KGCSA members. A $1,000 scholarship will be awarded. Applications are due August 27, 2019.
1. One or more of the applicant’s parents or grandparents must have been a KGCSA member for five or more consecutive years and must be a currently active.
2. The student must be enrolled full-time at an accredited institution of higher learning, or in the case of high school seniors, must be accepted at such an institution for the next academic year. Graduating high school seniors must attach a letter of acceptance to their application.
3. Past winners are ineligible to apply the following year. They may reapply after a one-year hiatus.
Criteria for Selection
1. Applicants will be evaluated based on academic achievement, extracurricular and community involvement, leadership and outside employment.
2. The student must submit an original essay of up to 500 words.
You can download the application at www.kgcsa.org