Do you have a paper or a research project you’re really proud of? Do you want to reflect on experiences or courses you’ve created with your peers and colleagues? You can easily showcase your work by creating an ePortfolio in K-State Online.
To get started with an ePortfolio:
- Click Account in the left-hand global navigation of K-State Online.
- Select ePortfolio.
- Click Create an ePortfolio.
For step-by-step instructions, view the guide How do I create a new ePortfolio as an instructor.
It’s that simple. Now you are ready to add the content to your ePortfolio. With an ePortfolio you can:
- Communicate interesting notes or research with colleagues
- Share reflections on your writings or research
- Illustrate your teaching journey
- Highlight your achievements
- Showcase your continuing professional development
K-State Online Canvas hosts ePortfolios for each faculty member. An ePortfolio is a website where faculty can upload their best work from multiple courses, and any of their professional and academic work to showcase their learning process. The ePortfolio can include artifacts that you upload, or that you’ve submit to your Canvas courses.