The consolidation of central information technology units at K-State in July 2009 under the leadership of a chief information officer, a new position, are just some of the ways K-State plans to build its information technology services to meet the university’s future needs, according to M. Duane Nellis, K-State provost and senior vice president. For more details, see Media Relations’ Sept. 9 news release.
- K-State Online: “Copy Grades to KSIS” tool available in Canvas
- Grading in KSIS training available Dec. 1-2
- K-State Online: Canvas walk-in help sessions Nov. 30 – Dec. 4
- What version of Microsoft Word or Office is on my computer?
- K-State Upgrades to NVivo 11 Plus
- K-State Online: December one-on-one training and walk-in help sessions
- K-State Online: Create a new TEVAL in Canvas
Subscribe by Email
Find articles by month
Find articles by category
IT news authors
Subscribe to RSS feed for IT News
Join IT News on Yammer
Tagsaccessibility calendar Canvas computing labs conference deadlines education eID eID password email ETDR events Events and deadlines grade submission higher education howto idt roundtable iPad IT resources K-State Online K-State TV KSIS learning management system Macs MDC mobile devices newtech Office 365 password passwords Security social media software teaching techbytes tech classrooms technology tips tools training twitter upgrades video videos online zimbra