Videos and presentation materials from the K-State Online / Axio Conference 2010 are now available at www.axioconference.org/followup .
- Keynote: “ From Knowledgeable to Knowledge-able in a Digital World: What’s at Stake” by Michael Wesch
- Open Forum moderated by Dave Young
- “The Looking Glass: Faculty and Students’ Perception of Technology in the Classroom” by Rebecca Gould and Tweed Ross
- “Using Axio for Survey Data Collection outside Kansas State University” by O. Shawn Cupp
- “Using a Wiki Assignment: Group Collaboration Won’t Ever Be the Same” by Royce Ann Collins
- “Using Value-Added Visuals in E-Learning” by Shalin Hai-Jew
- “Flexbooks” by Brian Lindshield
- “I Have A Story To Tell: Connecting the Process and Product of Education with Digital Storytelling” by Michael Thompson and Krista Carter
- “Creating a Culture for Distance Courses” by Sue Williams
- “Implications of the Higher Education Opportunity Act on E-Learning” by Michael Thompson and Krista Carter
- “Using Multimedia More Effectively: Research-Based Principles for Improving Retention & Transfer of Knowledge” by David Swisher
If you have questions or trouble watching the videos, contact Amanda Tross, 785-532-4370, email@example.com.