The 16th issue is now available on the Axio Learning website. Inside this issue are articles about the keynote presentation of the Axio Conference, flexbooks, and how to launch a videoconference.
Axio Learning at the Office of Mediated Education produces this newsletter for K-State Online users and other Axio members.
In this issue:
Videos and presentation materials from the K-State Online / Axio Conference 2010 are now available at www.axioconference.org/followup .
- Keynote: “ From Knowledgeable to Knowledge-able in a Digital World: What’s at Stake” by Michael Wesch
- Open Forum moderated by Dave Young
- “The Looking Glass: Faculty and Students’ Perception of Technology in the Classroom” by Rebecca Gould and Tweed Ross
- “Using Axio for Survey Data Collection outside Kansas State University” by O. Shawn Cupp
- “Using a Wiki Assignment: Group Collaboration Won’t Ever Be the Same” by Royce Ann Collins Continue reading “K-State Online / Axio Learning Conference 2010 videos now available online”
Registration for the fifth annual Axio Learning/K-State Online Conference is now open. Come join us Wednesday and Thursday, Sept. 29-30 at the K-State Alumni Center in Manhattan, Kan. The conference will focus on:
- The future of online education
- Innovative distance learning methods
- K-State Online/Axio Learning
The conference is free to attend, but pre-registration is encouraged. Register and view the full conference schedule at axioconference.org.
Professor Michael Wesch of K-State will give the keynote presentation 10:15 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 29. Continue reading “Registration open for K-State Online conference Sept. 29-30”