Updates to Canvas were released on July 18. To see all the new features and fixed bugs, view the complete July Release Notes.
The following updates have been made in Canvas:
- Commons Guides Help Menu — The Commons menu includes a link that displays frequently used Commons guides. This change helps Commons users quickly access resources about Commons.
- Direct Share Enforcement — Users can copy individual course items to another course and share individual items with other users. This change allows users to copy and share content directly in Canvas without having to use a secondary repository like Commons.
- Limited Submission Attempts Enforcement — Submission attempts can be limited in Canvas assignments. This feature allows instructors to limit submission attempts for students.
- Instructor Publishing Improvements Enforcement — The Dashboard, Courses menu, and All Courses page display both published and unpublished courses. This change helps instructors see what courses are unpublished in various Canvas locations.
- Due and Availability Date Bulk Edit Enforcement — The Assignments page supports editing all assignments, discussion, and quiz dates on a single page. This change allows assignment dates to be adjusted at one time in the same location.
Come together with other Canvas users for professional development, idea-sharing, and skill-building at CanvasCon Online on Thursday, October 15. Register now for free!