- Pack an emergency supply kit www.ready.gov/car
- Traveling with kids? Include emergency items for kids when you pack: https://www.ready.gov/kids/family-emergency-planning/build-a-kit
- Traveling with pets? Add a few emergency items for your pets, like water and food www.ready.gov/pets
- Fill out an emergency communications plan card and let your “in case of emergency” contact know your plan: https://www.ready.gov/plan #SafeTravels
- Download the FEMA app. Go to https://www.fema.gov/mobile-app
The Ready Campaign is a national public service campaign designed to educate and empower the American people to prepare for, respond to and mitigate emergencies, including natural and man-made disasters. The goal of the campaign is to promote preparedness through public involvement. Many campaign resources are available at ready.gov Many of them are available in languages other than English. Access a drop-down menu of languages at the top right hand corner of the web page.