One-on-one help sessions are now available for instructors upgrading their courses to K-State Online powered by Canvas. Instructors can schedule an appointment to meet with a Canvas expert to review their course and answer questions.
To schedule a one-on-one help session, fill out this ServiceNow form. A Canvas expert will contact you to schedule a help session. Other K-State Online training and help options include:
- Attend a Canvas face-to-face training session
- Bring your laptop to the next Canvas walk-in help session
- Look for your answer on the FAQ page of the Canvas website
- Follow the step-by-step instructions in the Canvas Guides
- Attend the K-State Online Brown-Bag Lunch Series
To learn more about Canvas training opportunities, view the training page on the K-State Online Canvas website. Remember, all K-State courses need to be upgraded to K-State Online powered by Canvas by Dec. 31.