Information Technology Services will perform scheduled monthly maintenance on the HRIS and KSIS systems from 10 p.m., Sat., Feb. 8, through 6 a.m., Sun., Feb. 9. The maintenance will keep our systems up-to-date and secure. Both HRIS and KSIS will not be accessible during the maintenance. Once applied, both systems will be brought back up for your use. Thank you to campus for your patience as we work to maintain our IT systems.
iSIS training is now available for administrators with the class scheduler permission. Two types of classes are being offered depending on experience with class scheduling. Training personnel include registrar employees involved with the scheduler updates. Discussion topics include:
- Printing out the class schedule
- New codes for Olathe classes
- Room scheduling
- Class capacity issues
- Editing class information
All sessions are held in Hale 407:
- New Class Scheduler, 10:30 a.m.-noon Wednesday, March 13
- Class Scheduler Refresher, 10:30 a.m.-noon Thursday, March 14
K-State’s HRIS human-resource system will be upgraded and unavailable starting 6 p.m. Friday, March 11, through 8 a.m. Monday, March 14. This upgrade will provide improved navigational capabilities resembling those in iSIS (Student Information System).
An announcement will be made when the upgrade is complete and HRIS is available. For a view of the new HRIS features, see the HRIS flier (PDF format).
Faculty and staff can now order a K-State parking permit online using HRIS Employee Self Service. Parking Services announced the upcoming change May 13, and more than 600 faculty/staff permits have already been ordered online since the service went live June 1.
The ordering process is quick and easy. Faculty/staff may reorder the same parking permit as the previous year or select something different. Payment options include payroll deduction, credit card, check, or cash. After completing the online process, a confirmation e-mail is sent to the user.
All K-State employees have access to Human Resource Information System (HRIS) Employee Self Service using their K-State eID (electronic ID) and password. Employee Self Service empowers employees to have direct ownership of their personal data in HRIS. It is accessible 24/7 to each employee, except during daily back-up and system maintenance.
Employees have the ability to:
- Update W-4 tax and/or K-4 tax information, direct deposit data, home address, phone numbers, emergency contacts, marital status, and ethnic group.
- View paycheck information, leave-accrual balances, benefit summaries, personal data, work information, total compensation, and training summaries.
- Enroll in training sessions offered by the Division of Human Resources, Employee Relations and Training, and other departments.