Information Technology Services will begin offering “Introduction to Office 365″ sessions beginning Oct. 31. These sessions will run until the end of November and will include an overview of the migration process and basic use of the new email and calendaring system. K-Staters are encouraged to attend at least one session.
Topics covered include:
- Pre-migration preparation
- First day experience
- Overview of options and settings
- Demos of common tasks
The first scheduled sessions are:
- Thursday, Oct. 31, 1-2:30 p.m. in Union 227
- Thursday, Nov. 7, 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. in Hale Library Hemisphere Room
- Tuesday, Nov. 12, 10:30 a.m.-noon in Hale Library Hemisphere Room
- Thursday, Nov. 14, 9-10:30 a.m. in Union 227
- Tuesday, Nov. 19, 1-2:30 p.m. in Union 227
No registration required.