There is only one more session available for Master Extract Reporting in iSIS. You can sign up for the class in HRIS. You must have permissions set up for Master Extract Reporting before you can take this class.
The remaining session is scheduled to take place 1:30-2:30 p.m. Friday, Sept. 26, in Room 9 of Fairchild Hall.
To register for the session:
1. Go to as.ksu.edu/HRIS and sign in with your eID and password.
2. In the left-side menu, click “Employee Self Service”.
3. Click “Learning and Development”.
4. Click “KSU Training Enrollment”.
5. Scroll down the listed courses until you find “iSIS: Master Extract Reporting”.
6. Next to the desired class, click “View Available Sessions”.
7. Click the desired session number. On the next screen, click “Continue”.
8. Confirm the date and time of the training session. Click “Continue”.
9. Enter any comments desired and click “Submit”.
10. Click “OK” to close the confirmation screen.
11. Sign out from HRIS.
If the offered sessions do not fit your schedule, please contact the training coordinator, Fred Darkow, at email@example.com to request additional classes. Attendees will be notified if a session is canceled and will be asked to register for an alternative training session.