Join us at noon Thursday, April 14, in 21 Bluemont Hall as we take an in-depth look at the Settings app and how you can adjust your iPad to suit your specific preferences.
- Multitasking (allow multiple apps, video overlay, gestures)
- Accessibility (vision, interaction, hearing, media)
- Restrictions (allowances, content type, privacy)
- Keyboard (adding keyboards, text replacement, and dictation)
- Display and Brightness (including the new Night Shift feature)
- Privacy (location services, application access to your data)
- Notifications (alert styles)
- Find My iPad (how to set it up)
Feel free to bring your lunch!
Our website has other resources: coe.k-state.edu/ipad-user-group