Grading in KSIS training is available for faculty and staff who are involved in submitting grades at the end of the fall 2018 term. Training topics include:
- Transferring grades from Canvas to KSIS
- Manually entering grades in KSIS
- Updating grades in KSIS
- Submitting a Grade Change Request form in KSIS
- Q&A for grade submission at K-State
All sessions take place in 306 Calvin Hall.
- Wednesday, November 28, 10 – 11 a.m.
- Friday, November 30, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
To attend, sign up in HRIS (see the sign-up instructions). Walk-in attendees are welcome.
If you are unable to attend a session for Grading in KSIS but would like to receive training, contact Fred Darkow at email@example.com to discuss availability.