Mark your calendars for the Teaching, Learning, and Technology Showcase 10 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 13, in the K-State Student Union Ballroom. There will be faculty presentations, faculty demonstrations, and vendor exhibits.
The goals for the event are to:
- Showcase exemplary teaching talent on campus
- Inspire faculty to use technology in innovative ways
- Share best practices with university colleagues
- Interact with technology vendors
- Using iPads or other Mobile Devices in Mathematics – Andy Bennett
- Music and Technology in the Classroom – Cora Cooper
- Advancing Public Knowledge of Traumatic Brain Injury: Creating Change in Kansas – Deb Sellers
Check the IT News blog periodically for more details that will be coming soon.