“Grading in iSIS” training is available for faculty and staff who submit grades in iSIS for classes. Registration is required via the www.as.ksu.edu/HRIS website. Topics include:
- Exporting grades from K-State Online to iSIS
- Deadlines for submitting grades
- The grade-submission process
- A discussion about Academic Related Activity
- How to change a grade in iSIS after grades have been submitted to the Registrar’s office
All classes are in Fairchild 9. Available course times are
- Monday, Nov. 26 – 9:30-11 a.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 28 – 10:30 a.m.-noon
- Tuesday, Dec. 4 – 10:30 a.m.-noon
- Thursday, Dec. 6 – 1:30-3 p.m.
To register for a session:
- Go to www.as.ksu.edu/HRIS and sign in with your eID and password.
- In the left side menu, click Employee Self Service.
- Click Learning and Development.
- Click KSU Training Enrollment.
- Scroll down the listed courses and find “iSIS: Grading in iSIS” course number WS0029.
- Next to “iSIS: Grading in iSIS,” click View Available Sessions.
- Click the desired session number.
- On the Session Detail page, confirm the date and time of the training session. Click Continue.
- Enter any comments desired and click Submit.
- Click OK to close the confirmation screen.
- Sign out from HRIS.
If none of the course times work for your schedule, please contact the training coordinator, Fred Darkow, at email@example.com to see if more sessions can be added. Attendees will be notified if a session is canceled and will be asked to register for an alternative training session.