“Grading in iSIS” training sessions are now available for K-State employees who enter student grades. Registration for the training is done through HRIS Self Service. Four training sessions will be offered between April 30 and May 9. All sessions are in Fairchild 9.
To register for a session:
1. Go to www.as.ksu.edu/HRIS and sign in with your eID and password.
2. In the left side menu, click Employee Self Service.
3. Click Learning and Development.
4. Click KSU Training Enrollment.
5. In the Course Name field, type iSIS and then click Search for a list of possible courses.
6. Next to “iSIS: Grading in iSIS” (course number WS0029), click View Available Sessions.
7. Click the desired Session number. On the next screen, click Continue.
8. Confirm the date and time of the training session. Also at this time, feel free to enter any comments. These comments will be sent to you, your supervisor, your department personnel specialist, and Employee Relations and Training. Click Submit to complete the registration process.
9. Click OK to close the confirmation screen.
10. Sign out from HRIS.
If you are unable to attend a session for Grading in iSIS, please contact Fred Darkow at 532-3138 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss training availability.