Information Technology Services will be offering “Introduction to Office 365” sessions via Zoom beginning Nov. 14. These sessions will include an overview of the migration process and basic use of the new email and calendaring system. K-Staters are encouraged to attend at least one session.
Topics covered include:
- Pre-migration preparation
- First day experience
- Overview of options and settings
- Demos of common tasks
The first scheduled sessions are:
- Thursday, Nov. 14, 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 18, 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 21, noon – 1:00 p.m.
Sessions are limited to 25 and registration is required by 5 p.m. before the session you plan to attend. A link to the Zoom session will be sent out to those registered on the day of the session.