Mediasite is K-State’s new easy-to-use lecture capture and video publishing tool, and will be used to house your course videos and K-State’s special event videos.
Instructors can use the My Mediasite app in K-State Online powered by Canvas to capture or upload video lectures, screencasts and tutorials. Instructors can automatically publish to designated courses or embed video content anywhere within Canvas.
Attend one of the Mediasite training sessions to learn how to:
- Add the My Mediasite app to K-State Online powered by Canvas
- Create robust video presentations
- Manage and archive videos
- Provide better video distribution. Students in rural Kansas and around the world will be able to experience the same quality playback as on-campus students.
Mediasite training sessions will be held:
- Tuesday, Jan. 13, 10:30 a.m.–noon, 301A Hale Library
- Tuesday, Jan. 13, 1:30 p.m.–3 p.m., 301A Hale Library
- Thursday, Jan. 15, 10:30 a.m.–noon, 301A Hale Library
- Thursday, Jan. 15, 1:30 p.m.–3 p.m., 301A Hale Library
To learn more about Mediasite, view K-State’s Mediasite website.