Instructors can use the My Mediasite app in K-State Online powered by Canvas to capture or upload video lectures, screencasts and tutorials. Instructors can automatically publish to designated courses or embed video content anywhere within Canvas.
Attend one of the Mediasite training sessions to learn how to:
- Add the My Mediasite app to K-State Online powered by Canvas
- Create robust video presentations
- Manage and archive videos
- Provide better video distribution. Students in rural Kansas and around the world will be able to experience the same quality playback as on-campus students.
Mediasite training sessions will be held:
- Tuesday, Jan. 13, 10:30 a.m.–noon, 301A Hale Library
- Tuesday, Jan. 13, 1:30 p.m.–3 p.m., 301A Hale Library
- Thursday, Jan. 15, 10:30 a.m.–noon, 301A Hale Library
- Thursday, Jan. 15, 1:30 p.m.–3 p.m., 301A Hale Library
Participants will need to bring a laptop to access Mediasite.