Office 365 Planner, a project management tool, is being released to K-State as part of Office 365 this weekend. Look for it in your App Launcher over the next few days.
A few features include:
- Creating new plans
- Organizing and assigning tasks
- Sharing files
- Getting updates on a project’s progress
- and more
Articles to get you started
- Getting started quickly with Microsoft Planner
- Create a plan in Microsoft Planner
- Add tasks to a plan
- Create buckets to sort your tasks
- Add people to your plan
- Groups are automatically created when you create a plan.
- Any existing groups you have will automatically have a plan.
- Email notifications are sent for various stages of your tasks.
- Tasks can only be assigned to one person.
If you have any questions about the app being available in your App Launcher, contact the IT Help Desk at email@example.com or 532-7722.