Training dates for Advising in KSIS are available for sign-up in HRIS. Sessions focus on the KSU Advisor Center functions. Full-time advisors and faculty advisors are encouraged to attend. Registration through HRIS is required. See Using HRIS to register for classes.
The following Advising in KSIS sessions are in 306 Calvin Hall on the Manhattan campus. The available times are:
- Mon., Jan. 30, 2:30 – 4 p.m.
- Tues., Feb 7, 10:30 a.m. – noon.
- Wed., Feb. 15, 9 – 10:30 a.m.
- Fri., Feb. 24, 1:30 – 3 p.m.
Topics covered during the sessions include, but are not limited to:
- Advisee information pages
- Running and viewing a DARS audit
- Removing advising flags
- Viewing program/plan history
- Viewing test scores
If the available training sessions do not meet your schedule, please contact Fred Darkow, at email@example.com or 785-532-3138, for further training options.