The last session this semester for iSIS Processing Minors training is 10:30-11:30 a.m. Wednesday, April 9, in 9 Fairchild Hall. The registration deadline for this session is 5 p.m. Friday, April 4.
This session is available for staff who have been granted the Processing Minors permission. The permission is required before taking this class, and must be requested by a departmental supervisor.
To sign up for the class in HRIS:
- Go to as.ksu.edu/HRIS and sign in with your eID and password.
- In the left-side menu, click “Employee Self Service”.
- Click “Learning and Development”.
- Click “KSU Training Enrollment”.
- Scroll down the listed courses until you find “iSIS: Processing Minors”.
- Next to the desired class, click “View Available Sessions”.
- Click the desired session number. On the next screen, click “Continue”.
- Confirm the date and time of the training session. Click “Continue”.
- Enter any comments desired and click “Submit”.
- Click “OK” to close the confirmation screen.
- Sign out from HRIS.
If the offered session does not fit your schedule, please contact the training coordinator, Fred Darkow, at firstname.lastname@example.org to request additional classes. Attendees will be notified if a session is canceled and will be asked to register for an alternative training session.