CRM Introduction Training has been scheduled for Oct. 31, Nov. 12, and Dec. 2. All training sessions will be in Calvin Hall 306, and training will last for 1.5 hours. Training sessions are limited to 20 people per session. You must be enrolled in the session to attend.
To sign up for training, sign in to HRIS.
- Under Self Service, choose Learning and Development, then KSU Training Enrollment.
- On the Request Training Enrollment page, look for CRM Introduction WIT310.
- Select View Available Sessions.
- Select the Session you would like to attend.
- Select Continue.
During the training, the following topics will be covered:
- Basic Structure and Terminology
- How to Login
- Home screen, personal settings, navigation, and tabs
- List views
The training will take place in a “sandbox” environment. Participants will be able to interact with the new CRM system without modifying the data in the live system. You must complete the CRM Introduction training before you have access to the live system.