(By Jared Hoyle; KSU Turfgrass Research and Extension)
It’s almost here! The 2016 Kansas Turfgrass Field Day in Manhattan, KS on August 4th! This year we have lots of field research to show you anything from new products to new things with old products.
The link below has all the information from vendor registration to registration! Hope to see you there.
Some of the tour highlights include;
- Turfgrass Weed Research Trials – Jared Hoyle
- Herbicide Option for Converting Tall Fescue to Buffalograss – Jake Reeves
- Carts During Drought – How Does the Turf Respond? – Ross Braun
- Zoysia Update – Jack Fry
- Landscape & Turf Diseas Potpourri – Megan Kennelly
- New Bentgrasses for Greens and Fairways – Steve Keeley
- Drones for Detecting Stress – Dale Bremer
- Auditing your Irrigation System – Cathie Lavis